FOOTBALL – CAMBRILS
3 artificial grass fields with measurements regulated by FIFA and UEFA + 1 natural grass field, complete the offer of this sports city, on the shores of the Mediterranean.
Easily accessible from anywhere in Europe, Cambrils is the perfect location for your training camps, friendly matches or tournaments.
The 4-star hotels in the area will offer quality accommodation, pensions and facilities at the level desired by the most demanding guests. Rooms of different types such as double standard, family rooms for up to 4 people and suites for those important commitments.
- Buffet restaurant. Show cooking and areas for salad, fish, meat, fruits, seasonal vegetables and pastries
- Air-conditioning. Centralized air conditioning system to adapt the room temperature to your needs during your stay, hot or cold.
Furnished terrace. The terrace has a table and chairs, and also has direct access from the dining room.
- SPA-GYM – Heated pool
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Disabled access
- The hotel will have a shuttle bus to go to the fields
Different types of 3-star hotels, some close to the beach and others in inland areas, where you will have everything you need to make your sports stay a success. Rooms, different types of rooms, standard double and family up to 4 people.
- Buffet restaurant. Where you will find a wide variety of dishes to choose from Mediterranean and continental cuisine.
- Outdoor pools. When the weather allows it.
- Air-conditioning. Centralized system that adapts to your needs during your stay: hot or cold.
- Disabled access
Cambrils is a municipality located in the northeast of Spain, in the Autonomous Community of Catalonia. It belongs to the province of Tarragona,
The driest period of the year is summer, while the wettest is autumn.